USAK Diplomacy Judge
USAK is a Diplomacy Judge, a play by email Diplomacy game server run by ASCII King Games. This is the site where you can get maps, enter orders and learn more about using the server.
The website is an additional front end for a play by email game server - the USAK Diplomacy Judge. USAK runs the latest stable version of the nJudge, a PBEM server application with over 20 years of history.
The judge keeper, Chris Babcock, writes the scripts that power this site. He uses the CRM114 scripting language because it is cool enough to make Internet standards and best practices almost fun.
- Diary Tutorial
- Buy a Diplomacy board on Amazon
- Black Friday Gunboat Tourney Past Results
- Machiavelli mailing list
New to Diplomacy?
New to Online Diplomacy?
New to USAK Diplomacy?
- Start with this novice guide
- Find your first game
Play Diplomacy on USAK
Press - Game Messages
Playing on USAK
Policies and Personal Data
USAK Web Docs
- About USAK
- Contact information
- Gmail policy
- Novice Guide
- Judge Email FAQ
- Diplomacy player levels
- Online order form
- Register online
Basic Judge Docs
- Package - the list of basic docs.
- Info - What is a judge?
- Index - All judge commands
- Syntax - Writing orders
- Guide (text) (html) - A novice guide
- Rules - Get the Rulebook Here
- House Rules - Code of Conduct on USAK
- Tutorial Press - How to send game mail
- Tutorial Absence - How to get time off
- Tutorial Community - How to get along
- Flist - The list of all judge docs.